Hilustre Coatings custom designed Australia’s first robotic painting plant custom designed to paint joinery components.
Fast, efficient and precise the system is purpose designed to paint with unrivalled quality and consistency. Over three years in development, this is a ground breaking process utilizing the latest in robotics and automatic spray gun technology.
To observe this system in action is impressive due to its innovative design. The articulation of the robotic arm provides greater flexibility than other automated spraying machines. I am unaware of any spray painting system that is so advanced and yet so practical.
Mr G. Kelly MD
The spraying program is the heart of the system and provides total flexibility of all paint control
- Paint fluid volumes.
- Air pressures for atomization and shape of spray fan.
- Separate settings for spraying of component faces and edges.
- Gun target distance and velocity.
- Multiple coats and tack-off times.
- The robot can rotate the gun upside down to spray the underside of components.
- The selected variables can be stored as separate ‘spray patterns’ making replication of the process simple and free from operator error.
The benefit for our customers is a reliable, fast, quality result every time.